||Welcome & Vendor Intros
||Israel Lang & Brad Schow
|9:00am – 9:45am
||Keynote: Arlin Sorensen: Mind the Gaps
The world is changing quickly, and while managed services will continue to be core to serving clients well, it will only be a part of what has to be addressed in the future. We’ll examine new areas of service opportunity and the landscape of the next few years for small businesses.
| Arlin Sorensen, CEO of HTG
Building on Arlin’s Keynote we will hear from other industry leaders. We will leave ample time for you to ask questions
||Breakout Session Round #1
Finance 101 (Recap) 201 Focus
- A recap of Finance for Service basics. Brad Schow will the lead the group through the next layer of finance
What Service needs to Know About Sales
- A frank discussion on how to best manage the tension that often exists between Sales and Service lead by Joddey Hicks and Connie Arentson.
Joddey Hicks & Connie Arentson
||Breakout Session Round #2
Metrics with Ken Sponsler (Sea-Level)
- What to measure and why it’s important
Project Management with Ben Arntson (ConnectWise)
- Project management is a learned skill. Come learn some PM basics and how to best leverage ConnectWise Manage to help.
|Ken Sponsler with Sea-Level
Ben Arntson with ConnectWise
||Breakout Session Round #3
Leadership & Team Building
- Come hear some of HTG’s latest thoughts on how to lead better and build effective teams.
Delivering Service through Documentation
- Join Luis Giraldo, VP, Product at IT Glue on delivering amazing service through documentation. As a critical component to stellar service delivery, promoting trust and transparency can increase client retention, remove “shoulder tapping”, and free minds within your organization. Luis will also discuss high-level IT Glue roadmap plans, as well as take questions on different standards and best practices attendees may want to engage in open conversation about.
| Israel Lang
||Service Executive Panel
- One of our most popular sessions gets a sequel. Come learn from your peers.
||Wrap-up, Prizes and Surveys
|| Israel Lang & Brad Schow