HTG empower: service
Planning, accountability and execution to achieve success
Develop deep and meaningful relationships by harnessing the power of experienced Service Executive peers. Members are typically non-owner employees directly responsible and accountable for service delivery. This may include Dispatchers, Service Managers, Chief Information Officers, and/or Chief Technology Officers.
Meetings are facilitated by industry leaders with significant service management experience and are conducted face-to-face twice a year. In addition, there are quarterly facilitated calls. HTG empower: service groups provide a confidential and transformative environment for personal and professional growth, where trusted peers use their rich life experiences to get better together. Members will learn the importance of strategy and planning, what metrics matter, how to navigate people challenges and gain tighter alignment with the owner’s business growth plan.
HTG empower: service is a place where knowledgeable professionals focus on critical foundations, including:
- Building overall leadership and management skills
- Viewing and understanding the organization as a whole
- Learning best practices around PSA and RMM platforms
- Planning, goal setting and execution of goals
- Improving business financial principles while helping achieving Best In Class numbers
- Comparing standardized metrics across the companies in peer group
- Exposure to ideas about how others are leveraging existing and emerging solutions to meet customer needs
- Growing personally and professionally
Meeting dates and locations can be found here.
- In North America, our peer groups are held in Chicago. We have been using a hotel that is midway between O’Hara and Midway airports.
- In Europe, our peer groups are held in London.
- In Asia / Pacific, our peer group meeting for 2016 will be held in Brisbane.
The specifics for each location will be provided upon assignment to a group. The conference calls will be virtual and information will be provided by the facilitator.
In addition to the semi-annual, face-to-face peer group meetings in April and September, there will be a 2 hour call with their group and facilitator every other month (four calls per year).
“Joe returned [from the meeting] a new employee. He said that the event was life changing for him. He instantly implemented a tool that will solve a problem that’s plagued our team for years. He’s started to focus on managing people, not the problems. He is totally taking ownership of his new role. The team shows a higher level of respect for him. I’ve noticed he’s picked up a higher level of professionalism, which is exactly what I was looking for.”
“Well, I thought I might get a little from this meeting, but it was WAY more than anything I could have imagined. Not only did I have a wonderful time learning about my group’s companies and the way they approach situations, but we also discussed technology and what tools we all use. I am so excited for the next meeting, I just wish I had more time to communicate between our Chicago meetings.”