Develop deep and meaningful relationships by harnessing the power of experienced Service Executive peers. Members are typically non-owner employees directly responsible and accountable for service delivery. This may include Dispatchers, Service Managers, Chief Information Officers, and/or Chief Technology Officers.
Meetings are facilitated by industry leaders with significant service management experience and are conducted face-to-face twice a year. In addition, there are quarterly facilitated calls. HTG empower: service groups provide a confidential and transformative environment for personal and professional growth, where trusted peers use their rich life experiences to get better together. Members will learn the importance of strategy and planning, what metrics matter, how to navigate people challenges and gain tighter alignment with the owner’s business growth plan.
HTG empower: service is a place where knowledgeable professionals focus on critical foundations, including:
- Building overall leadership and management skills
- Viewing and understanding the organization as a whole
- Learning best practices around PSA and RMM platforms
- Planning, goal setting and execution of goals
- Improving business financial principles while helping achieving Best In Class numbers
- Comparing standardized metrics across the companies in peer group
- Exposure to ideas about how others are leveraging existing and emerging solutions to meet customer needs
- Growing personally and professionally
Meeting dates and locations for specific regions can be found here:
North America | APAC | EMEA