Develop deep and meaningful relationships by harnessing the power of experienced Sales Executive peers. Members are typically non-owner employees directly responsible and accountable for sales within the company. This may include Account Executives, Business Development Managers, Sales Managers, and Inside Sales.
Meetings are facilitated by industry leaders with significant sales management experience and are conducted face-to-face twice a year. In addition, there are quarterly facilitated calls. HTG empower: sales groups provide a confidential and transformative environment for personal and professional growth, where trusted peers use their rich life experiences to get better together.
HTG empower: sales is a place where knowledgeable professionals focus on critical foundations, including:
- Building overall leadership and management skills
- Viewing and understanding the organization as a whole
- Planning, goal setting and execution
- Improving business financial principles while helping achieving Best In Class numbers
- Comparing standardized metrics across the companies in peer group
- Exposure to ideas about how others are growing their client base
- Growing personally and professionally
Meeting dates and locations for specific regions can be found here:
North America | APAC | EMEA