Planning for Success the HTG Way
The 4 plans play a critical and foundational role in the success of your HTG journey. In my opinion the plans encompass the key markers we need to achieve deliberate, sustainable and profitable growth. Until now the creation, design and accuracy of those plans has been largely based on the capabilities of the individual and their own background. With a uniform methodology, framework and set of instructions — we can take our companies to the next level, with a far greater level of accountability. As they say a “rising tide lifts all boats” and this book, in my view will help create a flood of success for all fellow HTG members who choose to embrace it.
A comprehensive step-by-step guide to the HTG Peer Groups four plans — a planning methodology used successfully by over 600 HTG members. This workbook breaks the planning process into eight chapters. Each lesson is estimated to take an average of 15-20 minutes to complete. By the end of the book, you will have completed your four plans by spending just 15 minutes a day working on them.
The book features explanation and exercises to help you:
- Begin with the end in mind and envision your personal and business legacy
- Discover your personal and corporate mission, vision, and values
- Set SMART goals that align with your mission, vision, and values
- Communicate your plans with the people in your life for accountability
- Form practical habits of leadership such as managing your time and e-mail or holding effective meetings
Most importantly, the book gives practical advice on how to live your plans. The HTG Way encourages you to define your desired business and personal legacy and begin intentionally acting on making them a reality. HTG wants to walk with you on that journey by guiding you through developing your own plans.
Price includes access to resource library.