What Is A LifePlanTM?
A LifePlan is a one-on-one experience that takes place in a two-day engagement. Designed by Tom Paterson, LifePlan is a system that helps you discover how your unique design shapes your life mission and how these discoveries can be lived out in five domains of your life: Personal, Family, Vocation, Spiritual, and Community. This process pairs you with a skilled facilitator who is certified in the LifePlan process who has the ability to ask you questions that prompt thought and help you come away with a system designed to help you live life to the fullest.
Consider it a two-day investment with a guided process that is meant to lead toward helping you focus on your unique design and determine measurable actions that will help you walk out your mission.
What Does the LifePlan Experience
- Who am I?
- What are my talents?
- How did I get to where I am now?
- How does my past contribute toward a plan for my future?
- What perspective have I gained?
- What is my significance?
- What is the current match with my success profile?
- What is my plan of action? How do I want to address each domain of my life?
- How do I manage my time currently? To achieve my goals, how do I need to manage my time?
- Who do I need to take with me on my life journey? (mentors, partners, proteges, etc)
- How will I maintain and renew my LifePlan going forward?
Who Needs a LifePlan?
If you have a desire to discover your purpose in life or to redefine your life mission, or perhaps simply to know how to live your mission out, you are likely ready for a LifePlan.
Interested in Our LifePlan Services?
To find out more information about conducting a LifePlan, fill out the form to the right. Feel free to let us know any specific questions you might have or if you’d like to schedule a call with our Business Development Manager, Dennis O’Connell, in the comment section.