Planning, accountability and execution to achieve success
Membership in an HTG: empower group offers MSP’s an environment to share ideas and learn best practices for growing their businesses responsibly and profitably. Participation in deep and meaningful relationships that harness the power of experienced IT peers gives members the accountability and structure needed to succeed.
Meetings are focused on topics such as leadership, management, sales and marketing, employee relations, managed services, and vendor engagement. Conducted face-to-face, HTG empower groups provide a confidential and transformative environment for personal and professional growth, where trusted peers use their rich life experiences to get better together. HTG empower is a place where knowledgeable professionals focus on critical foundations, including:
• Improving leadership and management skills
• Gaining strategies for sustainable growth
• Creating personalized plans for business, leadership, life and legacy
• Building personal and professional relationships
• Engaging and growing your relationship with industry vendors
• Developing management teams and leaders
• Managing and compensating sales staff
• Learning hiring practices, checklists and onboarding processes
• Implementing service team processes, metrics and KPIs
• Applying Service Leadership Index benchmarking and metrics
• Maximizing the value of strategic vendor programs
Meeting dates and locations can be found here.
Peer group meetings are held quarterly for two days, along with a third community day that all members are strongly encouraged to attend. Membership is for the company and we recommend multiple attendees from each company.