Peer Power Blog
This blog is about the power of peers in the IT space. It is designed as a place to share things I have learned the past 24+ years running a business as well as meeting the growing demands of business owners we experience leading the Heartland Tech Groups - a peer group network for IT business owners.
Subscribe to this blog
Partner Sales Training—Exchange 2007, Windows Server 2008, and Licensing
· What is new in these products?
· Why would customers look to upgrade?
· How are they licensed?
The objective is to offer a solid, sales oriented overview of the technologies and relevant licensing so you understand the value this innovation wave brings you as a reseller partner. As an added incentive, the first 25 participants in each location will receive a copy of Office 2007 or Windows Vista Business Edition and be entered into a drawing for an Xbox 360!
This lunch session will cover:
- A high-level overview of the solution area
- Tools for the sale process
- Sample customer scenarios
- Questions to ask
- Business value
- Resources, tools and additional training
- A consolidated view of Microsoft's resources and incentive programs
Who should Attend: Account Executives, Sales Managers and Technical Pre-Sales who are committed to growing their Microsoft sales and services revenue!!
11:30AM – 1:00PM
(11:00 AM Welcome/Registration)
(click on event title to register)
1/10/2008Overland Park, KansasEvent Code# 1032363049
1/23/2008 Saint Louis, MissouriEvent Code# 1032363045
1/24/2008 Minneapolis, MinnesotaEvent Code# 1032363051
Register online today orcall 877 MSEVENT to secureyour reservation.
- Arlin's Daily Thoughts on Scripture
- Aaron Booker's Varvid Blog
- Stuart Crawford's Blog
- Rick Bahl - Undone
- Steve Riat's Sales Blog
- Eric Ligman's Microsoft Small Biz Blog
- Ernie Sherman Blog
- Josie Koscis Blog
- Scott Young's Blog
- Robert Lindley's Blog
- Joddey Hick's Blog
- Brad Kowerchuk's Blog
- Dave Sobel's Evolutionary Business Thoughts
- Richard Tubb's Blog
- JoomConnect Blog