Joining a program based on deep relationships and a proven meeting format produces many benefits. Here are some benefits our members report:
- Get feedback from people dealing with the same issues
- Gain a sounding board for your business and your life
- Plan and set goals
- Solve problems collectively
- Sustain focus on execution and accountability
- Improve leadership, management and financial skills
- Gain perspective and grow as an individual
- Improve performance through planning and goal setting
Joining a peer group is one of the best ways a business owner can get honest advice and help when it comes to running his/her business. At HTG, we demand a high level of cooperation, trust and accountability for our members. The size of our groups encourage a closer relationship between peers. We set standards for members so everyone is on the same page, often using the same tools and practices to run and manage their business.
Take a look at our application to learn more about the criteria and questions we establish to insure incoming members contribute to these benefits.